Welcome back to Cocktail Club! Is it too early in the week to get excited about Friday drinks? I think not. As they say, preparation is key :).
A few years ago I discovered elderflower and ever since I’ve loved anything that uses the flavour – cocktails, ice cream, I even had an elderflower latte recently! Naturally I love about St Germaine, a subtle elderflower liqueur, if you haven’t tried it you totally should. We recently put together some cocktails for The Winery , and I couldn’t wait to create something subtle and fresh. Introducing… the Flower Market. Gin, Elderflower liqueur and edible flowers. Taking Friday to another, floral, level! Read on for the recipe.
Flower Market Cocktail Recipe
- 1 shot of Gin
- Half a shot of St Germaine (Elderflower Liqueur)
- Tonic (or soda)
- Edible Flowers
- Cocktail shaker
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Add the Gin and St Germaine. Shake well.
- Finally, top with tonic (or soda).
- Shake one more time and pour into a martini glass.
- Top with edible flowers or petals.
Make sure to check out The Winery for this and other yummy cocktails!