You asked, we delivered 🙂
For those of you who were wondering how on earth to tie the DIY Wrapped Fabric Top, I thought it would be a good idea to share one way with you, along with how you how I’ve been wearing it constantly whilst in Bali.
Wearing: DIY Wrap Top, Witchery shorts, Bag from the markets, Sportsgirl Hat, The Simple Sandals in Nude.
How To Tie The Fabric Wrapped Top
Obviously like your basic scarf top, there are a million ways to tie this style of top, but I like this way because it keeps you all nicely wrapped up tight, which is great if you’re a little busty.
- Find the middle point in your piece of fabric and put it around the back of your neck.
- Cross the fabric over in across your collar bones.
- Adjust the fabric straps at the front so the two straps cover your breasts.
- Bring the fabric around behind your back and cross over the straps.
- Bring the two straps to the front and then wrap them once more around your waist.
- Tie on the side, front or back and you’re done!
For wearing this top I suggest a high waisted short or a pair of nice palazzo trousers, something that comes up a little higher so the top has some fabric to grip onto.
Photos by Nicola Lemmon.