Chargers, can’t live without ’em… and can’t live with ’em. Regardless of what you’re doing, chances are you need to be plugged in – kindle, iPad, phone you name it, a girls gotta be juiced up. But instead of carrying those oh so essential chargers around with you in a crazy tangle in your handbag, this tassel is one accessory that’s not only totally functional, but actually pretty cute too. Win win!
Watch the video here!
DIY Charger Tassel
- A clasp
- A charger
1. Cut your fringe, making sure not to cut all the way through at the top. We left a 2.5 cm (1 inch) space at the top.
2. Roll your charger up in another small piece of leather.
3. Then roll your fringe around the charger, adding glue as you go so it stays in place.
4. Leave to dry overnight, you’ll probably have to tie rope or string around it to keep it in place.
5. Glue in the clasp and then secure the leather strip.
And in case you’re wondering, no the irony of crafting charging tassels when also on a month long nightly phone ban challenge isn’t lost on me. But the reality is that we lead lives that are full of contradictions, it’s how we mange them that matters. My motto is – juiced up when the suns up, powering down the the suns down. Pretty simple really :). I’m also thinking about making one next for my kindle… All the books!