Welcome back to Cocktail Club! Is it too early in the week to get excited about Friday drinks? I think not. As they say, preparation is key :).
A few years ago I discovered elderflower and ever since I’ve loved anything that uses the flavour – cocktails, ice cream, I even had an elderflower latte recently! Naturally I love about St Germaine, a subtle elderflower liqueur, if you haven’t tried it you totally should. We recently put together some cocktails for The Winery , and I couldn’t wait to create something subtle and fresh. Introducing… the Flower Market. Gin, Elderflower liqueur and edible flowers. Taking Friday to another, floral, level! Read on for the recipe.
- 1 shot of Gin
- Half a shot of St Germaine (Elderflower Liqueur)
- Tonic (or soda)
- Edible Flowers
- Cocktail shaker
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker.
- Add the Gin and St Germaine. Shake well.
- Finally, top with tonic (or soda).
- Shake one more time and pour into a martini glass.
- Top with edible flowers or petals.
Make sure to check out The Winery for this and other yummy cocktails!