You asked, we delivered 🙂
For those of you who were wondering how on earth to tie the DIY Wrapped Fabric Top, I thought it would be a good idea to share one way with you, along with how you how I’ve been wearing it constantly whilst in Bali.
Wearing: DIY Wrap Top, Witchery shorts, Bag from the markets, Sportsgirl Hat, The Simple Sandals in Nude.
Obviously like your basic scarf top, there are a million ways to tie this style of top, but I like this way because it keeps you all nicely wrapped up tight, which is great if you’re a little busty.
- Find the middle point in your piece of fabric and put it around the back of your neck.
- Cross the fabric over in across your collar bones.
- Adjust the fabric straps at the front so the two straps cover your breasts.
- Bring the fabric around behind your back and cross over the straps.
- Bring the two straps to the front and then wrap them once more around your waist.
- Tie on the side, front or back and you’re done!
For wearing this top I suggest a high waisted short or a pair of nice palazzo trousers, something that comes up a little higher so the top has some fabric to grip onto.
Photos by Nicola Lemmon.