I’ve had a soft spot for scalloped designs as long as I can remember, from dress hems to collars. Working with Westfield Cardindale for our workshops, we went behind the scenes are recently decided to apply the concept to a few of the pots in the studio, and were so happy to find a super simple way to do it that is perfect for people with shaky painting hands (like me…). Now everyone’s scallops can be perfect! Read on to see how.
- Plant pots
- White Acrylic Paint
- Paint brushes
1. Take your circular stickers and cut them in half.
2. Apply your stickers along the edge of your plant pots.
3. Start painting your plant pot, gently painting over your stickers.
4. Allow the paint to dry before peeling away your stickers
5. Switch up your design by trying different shapes of stickers and create matching or contrasting painted patterned plant pots!
Photos by Nicola Lemmon