DIY GEM EMBELLISHED CUFFS
11th April 2014
Just in time for the madness that is Coachella weekend, to me these gem embellished brass cuffs reflect the very best things about the start of summer – sun, music and all my best friends (those who make together stay together right?). Even if for you this weekend is more couch surfing than crowd surfing (I’m going to raise my hand on that one), these cuffs will give you all the palm-tree-and-denim-cut-off inspired sparkle you need. Trust me.
- A brass cuff (you get a small and large cuff in each kit)
- A skewer for application
1. Dab a bit of glue on a piece of paper.
2. Using the skewer, apply some glue to back of the stone.
3. After cleaning the cuff surface well, start placing your gems around the cuff in your chosen design – get crazy!
4. Work your way all the way around, creating the design you feel reflects you – pared back or more is more – the choice is completely yours. Once you’re done leave to dry overnight.
The possibilities are pretty much endless, wouldn’t you agree?
I hope you guys have a lovely weekend, regardless of whether it’s Coachella or couch-ella.