DIY POM POM GIFT WRAP
18th December 2013
If you’re organised enough to have ticked off your gift list (I’m not), you’ll probably be on the lookout for some cute and simple wrapping ideas, something that makes people reach for your gift under the tree before any other. Introducing the pom pom wrap – guaranteed to have people saying ‘oh yeah’, or ‘wtf’ as they sit under whatever it is that you’ve fashioned into a tree. This is possibly the easiest wrapping idea, and look super cute too – what more could you want?
- Wrapping paper
- Small red pom poms
- White string
- Glue (any glue will do, I used E6000 because it’s a gel and dries really quickly)
1. Put some glue on a piece of paper.
2. Wrap and tie your package up with string.
2. Tie in a bow.
3. Put some glue on a pom pom.
4. Press onto the paper.
5. Place a handful of pom poms randomly all around the package. The more the merrier!
Cover all your packages this way. Simples!
Stay tuned for more creative wrapping ideas!