DIY TRANSPARENT BUSINESS CARD HOLDER
22nd August 2012
– A square of clear PVC
– A rounded head stud
– A multi hole punch
– A business card or credit card
– A pen
– E6000 Glue (optional) (or ‘F6000′ if you live in China and accidentally bought the knock off version…)
or buy the DIY kit that I designed for Wander and Hunt here.
Steps after the break!
1. Lay your card on top of the plastic – aiming to be in the very middle. Mark the corners with a pen.
2. Cut squares out of the sides of the plastic at right angles to the dots you marked.
3. Using the multi hole punch tool, put two holes in the long sides of the plastic.
5. Fold the sides in first and then the bottom and top flaps – as an optional step, dab a little glue on the under flaps and press onto the bottom flap. Place the folded cardholder under some books overnight so it forms a nice flat shape.
You can also use this pattern with leather or felt!