DIY STUDDED COLLAR DENIM SHIRT
24th April 2012
I’ve been meaning to make a studded denim shirt for so long, so when the lovely ladies as Cosmo Australia contacted me for my spread in this month’s mag I thought what better time to have a go at a classic? I went for a simple and subtle style, but you should feel free to experiment and load up on studs!
1. Mark on the shirt where you want to put the studs using a pencil.
2. Use the dart awl to pierce the fabric.
3. Push the screw through the hole.
4. Wind the stud onto the screw.
5. Tighten with a screwdriver.
6. Attach all the other studs in this way.
Et voila! Simple and the perfect addition to my collection of denim shirts.
Australian fashion week next week guys! Looking forward to wearing some fun DIYs I’ve been doing recently and collecting a load of inspiration and fresh ideas for you guys.