DIY INSPIRATION – S/S12 SHOES
16th January 2012
Shoes glorious shoes, right? The footwear that came down the S/S12 runway was killer and has inspired in me more DIYs than is probably healthy… This summer I won’t be able to resist making myself some runway inspired foot action. Here are some ideas for you.
- Altuzarra – Cover pointed toe heels in bright floral fabric
- Balmain – Bedazzle boots with beads and gold thread
- Roksanda Ilincic – Spray paint the heels of your shoes neon colors - here’s how
- Celine - Add wide leather belt style ankle straps to plain heels
- Prada - Attach flamelike wings to your sandals.
- Burberry - Deck out your wedges/heels with beads - here’s how