DIY LOUIS VUITTON GOLD COLLAR
3rd November 2011
I used the same design as this leather collar project I did a very long while ago.
Leather (I used a scrap from a skirt)
Gold Spraypaint (make sure it’s non-toxic as it will sit against your skin)
A Hook and eye.
1. I used as the template a collar I had made previously here. I have put the original pattern of it below.
2. Cut the collar out.
3. This is what the cut out collar should look like.
4. Take your collar outside and prepare to spraypaint. I did an undercoat of white so the gold would pop.
5. Spray with gold spraypaint.
6. Finally, sew the hook and eye on the front edges of the collar as shown below.